Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Silja in Texas

I have been at home for the most part while Silja has been here. We have had a good time and have been out and about some. We've been to Mercers Arboretum. It is a big park/nature area with all kinds of beautiful plants, flowers, ponds, fountains and we almost caught a turtle for Silja.You really haven't been out eating until you've tried Hooter's Hot Wings. Silja did good, she ate the Three Mile Island with out hesitation - this is a really hot sauce.
Silja has also tried to do some sunbathing here. She thinks it is really warm here in Texas and she is trying to catch as many sun beams as possible. Ha ha, take a look at mom and then Silja. Guess who is used to the Texas weather and thinks April is still a little cool and who is from up north and thinks everything above 60 degrees is great summer weather??I went to daycare today for about half a day. I missed my friends and was a little restless, staying at home with the grownups all the time. Silja, babba and mamma headed down to the Galleria Mall to eat at the Cheesecake Factory and to do some shopping.
They picked me up a little earlier than usual and then we headed home to have dinner and to play some baseball.
I enjoy staying at home and spend time with mamma and babba, but I also enjoy hanging out with my friends. Most of all, I love having visitors!

No comments: