Saturday, April 5, 2008

This week

Hi, I haven't been blogging a whole lot this week, but that is because this week has been a little busy. A man came by our house on Tuesday to remove the carpet and put down wooden floors in the living room and the master bedroom. When I went to be Monday night, everything looked normal, but when I woke back up Tuesday morning and ran out into the den....I stopped dead in my tracks. All the furniture was gone or moved and some of the carpet was pulled up. I looked at mom and asked her, why she has made such a big mess??!! She told me, that a man was coming by our house to work on the floors and since he would make an even bigger mess, I would spend a couple of nights at grandma and granddad's. I had a great time at their house, got spoiled rotten too. The evening when I came back home, the man was still working. I was so fascinated by the big saw and nail gun and I kept wanting to follow him around. He did a great job and the floor is so nice now! Soon, dad is going to work on the floor in my bedroom too.
We have taken it easy today: Played, climbed up at down the ladder up to the attic and cleaned the windows with windex! I wanted to continue and started to spray down everything else too. I took a really late nap and when I woke up at 5pm, I was ready to eat. I didn't want just anything, I wanted pasta! We got in the car and headed down the street for my pasta. I wanted to make sure, I got my message through and kept repeating: Pasta...pasta....pasta? eat pasta..... On our way back home, we stopped for some ice cream. I had ice cream and mom had a shake. After tasting both, I decided that I liked them both and claimed, they were both mine (in fact, most things are mine). But, I had to make a choice and ended up wanting the shake more than the ice cream.

Spring is here and that means all the kids are outside playing again. Tonight, we all ended up playing baseball. Lately, we have played with play dough a lot at daycare. I really love it and wanted to pull out our play dough tonight. But, we didn't have any. Instead, we made some magic dough. We made all kinds of shapes and patterns, but in the end, the train cookie cutters were my favorite and we made a few trains. We baked them in the oven tonight and tomorrow, we'll paint them.

No comments: