I just wanted to show you how fast our little baby girl is growing. She is now 21 weeks in the making!!
Everything is fine here at home and at daycare. The teacher says, I am doing great and have adjusted really well to the new classroom. I love to learn all the new things there, one of my new goals is to learn how to spell and write my name: B....E.....Nnnnine... is now far I have gotten. In addition, I have also figured out, that I have a last name too!! I will repeat it to myself: Ben... Davis, Ben...Davis, Benmin Davis. I am doing so much better with my potty training. I pee in the potty most of the time at home. Last Sunday it dawned on me that I wanted to pee in the potty and from then on, I went and still go to the potty on my own.... Well, I don't wear a diaper at home during the day time, so I prefer to go to the potty. I have only had one accident in a whole week. Today, I even told the teacher that I wanted to go to the potty. Now I am really on the fast track to being a real big boy!!! And, my potty is covered in stickers!!!We weren't in the mood to cook dinner tonight, so we met up with Cameron and his mom and headed over to McDonald's for chicken nuggets and fries. We had a great time hanging out at the indoor playing area.
It is late and time for bed. We have a long day ahead of us tomorrow. First we have to get up bright and early and get ready for the dump truck. Every Saturday morning, we wave at the dump truck. After that, play time at full speed all day long!!! Sunday, we are going to Cameron's birthday, looks like it'll be a good weekend!!
No comments:
Post a Comment