Oh well! We arrived around noon and made our way over to the rides. Mamma and I flew airplanes, sailed sub marines and rode the Ferris wheel. I really wanted to ride the bigger rides, but I am still too short. Mamma tried to get me to ride the train around Kemah, but I kept refusing. Finally, I explained: I wanted to wait for babba to come home, so that he and I could ride the train.
We sailed boats and managed to sail through the tunnels and make the lights light up and bells ring.
The men and big boys tried and failed to hit hard enough to make the bell ring, but that did not stop me. I walked right over to the big hammer, dragged it and was barely able to lift it off the ground. I finally got some help, but we weren't able to hit hard enough to make the bell ring either.
My favorite game was the crab race. We threw/rolled the ball into the numbered holes. Every time I hit, the crab moved. I won a couple of times, but most of the time, someone else won...however, whether I won or someone else won, I always ended up with the prize. Needless to say, we headed home with a car full of Sponge Bob Square Pants prizes.
I almost won a Scooby Doo, but we came in at a very close second.
Again, we never saw a single rain drop in Kemah and the weather ended up being a little too hot. We took frequent breaks in every shade, we could find.
After two and a half hour, we gave in and left. We stopped to visit omma and abbi. I pulled out some of my favorite toys and got carried away playing with the cars and trains. Unfortunately, I forgot that I wasn't wearing a diaper and had to change clothes a couple if times. Not good, but I am working on it!Uh ow... weekend is over and time for another work week, starting tomorrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment