
There is not that much to tell from this week. Just the daily
activities and routines: Daycare, play and so on. We have been lazy about food lately and have preferred to pick up dinner on our way home. Today, we stopped for Pasta at the new restaurant by the lake. The food was good, but I was too busy trying to spot boats and really didn't eat a whole lot. After a few fries and some chicken, we decided to bring the left overs home for a later snack. We walked down to the water and watched the boats, birds and fish and then played in the water play area for a little while.

By then, I decided that I was hungry after all and ate most of my 10 minutes old left overs.

Other than that... well, just all the usual... I hang out with my friends at daycare, play at the
local parks, climb, jump, run...have a lot of energy to burn off!!! I am very good at climbing and prefer to climb up very high... but sometimes, I get stuck and have to call for help to get back down!

Cameron and I are very good friends and visit each other often at each other's house. Cameron has a lot of toys, especially Thomas the train toys and I love to play with them. In return, when we are at our house, we build rail way tracks, play on my computer and jump in the trampoline....oh.. we also both love to play baseball and golf.
No comments:
Post a Comment