Monday, August 11, 2008

Busy little man

We were planning on a day trip on Saturday, but it was too hot outside. I am usually such an outdoor person, but I took frequent breaks inside in the AC. So, instead we met up with Cameron, Ansley and their parents and headed over to the Mudpie Company. We did really good and sat still for a long time and painted. Well, I got a kick out of painting, cleaning off the paint, painting, cleaning off the paint. Cameron worked on a train, Ansley on a duck and I was painting my airplane. Even someone like me with the great attention span of around 3-6 minutes can get tired of painting and washing airplanes. So, we borrowed some blue and yellow paint. This evening, we painted the airplane for the last time.
Tadaaa!!! this airplane is actually an airplane bank. As soon as the nice ladies at the Mudpie Company have had a chance to glaze and fire my airplane, I can start putting money in it and plan on having it filled up in no time.
Baking Bread: First add some yeast to warm water and stir in the flour. I was in charge of the hand mixer and loved it. It made my whole arm shake. After waiting for the bread to double in size, we spread a lot of flour out on the table and a few hand fulls on myself and kneaded the dough..... beating it, was more like it... was much more fun. I cannot wait for it to come out of the oven!!We also washed our rides over the weekend. I pulled out my ATV and made sure to give it a good wash. I was so proud of how clean and shiny it was, when I was done and kept saying: Wouw, see, Waouwww!!
Benjamin

No comments: