We don't like to go grocery shopping on Sundays, since that is when everyone else does their shopping. The stores are like a zoo and a good parking spot is hard to find. But, we had to go to the store today. In the end, it turned out to be quite an experience. On our way in to the store, we met
HEBuddy. He came over to greet me, but I hid behind
mamma. I warmed up a little, but refused to pose with him for a picture. In the end I,
mamma and the stop sign got to pose with
HEBuddy.

We survived the shopping part of it and on our way out to the car, ran into all these fun activities. I did the ring toss and hit two hats. The lady said good job and gave me some candy. Then I tried fishing in the fish pond and caught a goody bag.

This inflatable Halloween decoration was my favorite. I stood there for a long time and just watched the bats fly around and around.

One of the ladies there asked me if she could paint my face. I didn't like that, but moved on to the crayons and coloring paper...... Going shopping on Sundays isn't that bad after all!

Sometimes, we all need a little make over or change of style.....
Mamma needed one the other day. I put a whole sheet of stickers on her legs and then sat there and admired them for a little bit, before I moved on to decorating all the buttons on her jeans. This is so much better than just the plain legs.
No comments:
Post a Comment