Tadaaa... See!!! One handsome, young man. Suit, vest, tie and even a hanker chief and flower. Instead of the pillow, I carried the well dressed teddy bear.
We had a quick rehearsal before the ceremony. Here is Charity, she is the sister of the bride and works with mom.
Finally, the big moment: My turn to walk down the aisle. Only the bride received more attention :) I walked a few steps, stopped, turned around, unsure of what to do. But then I saw babba all the way down at the end of the aisle and I continued walking. The flower girl was right behind me and everyone smiled at us.
At last the bride and her dad. She ended up singing to the groom and the rest of us. It was a beautiful ceremony.
Here are we all lined up.
The wedding party!
Mom's good looking guys.
I grabbed the camera and ordered mom and dad to sit down and say cheese. Not bad!
Babba, I and the bride and groom.
Alyssa, the flower girl, and I. We had a great time. After dinner, we ran around and just played.
I even got a kiss from her!!
Ofcourse, I made friends with the cameraman. I couldn't stay away from the big camera with all the buttons and lights. He showed me the camera and I was captivated!
When the wedding was over, I wanted to stay. I was having too good of a time to leave. This was a great improvement to the beginning of the day, when I refused to utter a word to anyone there.Congratulations Candy and Chris!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment