Thursday, May 10, 2007

Garden work

As soon as we came home today, we went outside to tend to our yard and all the flowers in it. I wanted to use the leaf blower. I tried to start it, but when I couldn't make it start, I pretended it was running.......... ssssuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhh....
When I was done with the leaf blower, it was time to water the lawn and the flowers.
They always tell me, I am short. If the water makes the flowers grow, maybe it'll make me grow too?? It does not hurt to try??
If all else fails, there is always a good, messy cup cake. If it doesn't make me grow, at least it makes me a whole lot sweeter.
It's been really noisy outside this evening....of course, a thunderstorm is noisy. We took a picture earlier and tried to capture a lightning, but the camera is too slow. This is what we got... the lightning is hiding behind the trees. It is really dark outside, but on the photo, it looks like it's day light... It's kind of like when I play with the switch and the light goes on...off...on...off...on...off...
Of course, it is pouring down this evening.... At least the flowers got plenty of water today

Benjamin

No comments: