I have had a great time this weekend. On Friday, we were lazy and decided to stop at Burger King and had a picnic in the back yard. It's much better than having to cook, wait forever for the food and then have to eat inside.
I liked the straw the best, but once in a while I would eat. Can't you see, we're having a good time??
Saturday was busy. We were up really early and played and had breakfast. We took an early nap, but slept longer than we had planned. When we woke up, we got ready in a hurry and headed over to the Cheesecake Factory to meet up with all the ladies in dad's family. We took grandma out for Mother's day. I enjoyed it and especially enjoyed watching the cars go by, I just don't like having to sit still that long.As soon as we came home, one of our neighbors came over to invite us to a neighborhood gathering/birthday.
We had a good time, there were lots of kids to play with and good music to dance to.
Finally, they brought the birthday cake out. I got a big piece and just decided to sit in mom's lap, as I was getting tired. Several of our new neighbors told me I was such a good boy and how good I was at sitting still.... ha ha... They have no clue ....I am good at sitting still - for about 2 seconds at a time.
Benjamin
No comments:
Post a Comment