Saturday, May 19, 2007

Great Weather

These past days the weather has been perfect. Sunshine, but not too warm. Today, we turned off the AC and instead opened doors and windows. Of course, we have been outside playing all day too. We've played with our neighbors or the neighbor's cats.

After breakfast, we went outside to wait for the truck to come by to pick up the trash. While we waited, I played with my Mickey Plane. On the side of the plane, there are holes to put shapes in. Usually, I put the shapes in the right holes. This morning, it took me a while. I pushed and pushed and finally...... If it doesn't want to fit - I'll make it fit.
The truck finally showed up and I ran over to take a closer look. First, a couple of small cars pick up our trash and then the big truck drives by a little later. Every Saturday morning, I sit out side and wait for the trucks to come by and as the move down the street, so do I.
When the trucks had left, we went back home and put up the badminton net. We played against the neighbors and I was the judge.
The day before yesterday, a man came by to spray down our house. Lately, we have fond too many tree roaches around our house. They are nasty and I am a little scared of them too. The man sprayed inside some of our cabinets, outside the house and in the garage. I followed him around and made sure, he did a good job!Besides being an inspector, I played outside and since I spent all my time outside, I decided to bring all my toys too.
I have been really busy reorganizing cabinets lately: The Tupperware cabinet, pots and pans cabinet, towels and bathroom cabinet. So, it was time to take a closer look at the CD drawer. I had a hard time deciding if I should put them in alphabetical order, music genre or no order at all.I am graduating the One year class room next week and will move up to the Two year olds. I have already spend some time with the big kids. I look forward to being a big boy too!

Benjamin

No comments: