Monday, May 7, 2007

A long weekend

This turned out to be a long and great weekend. When I woke up on Friday, granddad was there and we had a lot of fun. I enjoyed having some "men" time. We went to the store and got some real men sized soap bubbles. Granddad same over to play with me because dad is working on the boat and mom went to San Antonio:
I got a pretty cool looking hat from mom.... so all in all, it was a great day.I was a police man on Saturday and I found out that police men do a lot, actually. Granddad brought lasagna on Friday and on Saturday, I was too lazy to cook and just decided to have lasagna left overs. I kept an eye on the oven.
Oh, and I made sure to flex my muscles... a police man has to stay in shape!!!
After lunch, we went outside to play. It was cloudy and windy, so we decided to stay around the house. I usually see all the other kids climb in the trees and I decided to give it a try myself. I made it all the way up on a little wooden step, but didn't see all the ants right next to it and unfortunately, I stepped right on their little house. They didn't like it and bit me. I started to dance on one leg and to cry for help.
My poor little foot.
I wanted to call dad to tell him about my bad luck. I am good at pushing on the buttons on the phone. If you ever get a phone call and hear some heavy breathing on the other end, it's probably just me. If you are really lucky, you'll get an: Hewoo?
But, then a big truck drove by and I forgot everything about my foot, ants and phones.
Since I have 16 pearly whites, I have to keep them that way. I do not always care to brush my teeth, but I try, I don't want holes in my teeth.

Benjamin

No comments: