Sunday, April 29, 2007

Visiting the parks

I was full of energy (and sugar) when we returned from the kolache place (see blog below). For a start, I got my hammer and a couple of other tools and walked around our neighborhood and made some repairs. When I was done, mom and I went out on a second bike ride. Dad is going to work on another boat and he is going to be the boss of some people. He had received a lot of stuff to read up on for this new job. Which I don't under stand??? I am the boss at our house and I don't have to study for that - it comes very natural! All I have to do is point and either shake my head "no" or nod and mission accomplished! Oh, well.... I didn't want mom to run around and interrupt his studies and so, I took her our bike riding.
There are many bigger and smaller parts around our house and we managed to visit most of them. One of the parks had a little yellow horse and it matched perfectly with my handball outfit.We brought juice and some crackers to the park and when we were done eating, I threw away the plastic wrapper. If I had it all my way today, I would have cleaned up the entire park. I love to pick up trash and throw it away. It's confusing though: If I do it at home, I get praised. If I attempt to do it at the park, I get the: "No, no, no"?? Oh, well.... I have given up on understanding the grown ups...
At the park by the school, a family played baseball and they brought their little dog.
I try to watch and learn about baseball. I didn't get to play, but helped to pick up a few stray base balls and I brought them back to the big boy.
Here is my out door class room. My first day at school!!
The weather was great this weekend. After running around for a while, I got really warm and ended up taking my shirt off.
After some Football, I had to rest and stretch.
We had a good time, but decided to go back home and enjoy the AC......
Benjamin

No comments: