I have also been working out, see my big muscles.
They say, you learn something new every day - and I did. I learned an important lesson: I now know where grandma's and granddad's snacks are!!.
On Saturday, mom and dad came to pick me up. Before we went home, we went out for a light lunch - all of us.
In the end, I had to give in and fell asleep in the car on the way home. I had a lot of fun at my grandparents.
After nap, we went for a walk and made our way down to an ice cream place. they make the ice cream and put all kind of candy in it. Mmm, I loved the cone and the candy in the ice.
On our way out, I tried to throw away this napkin. The trashcan was a little tall for me, but after a few throws, the napkin went in!
We passed this park on our way back home and decided to try out the slide. I climbed all the way up and went down the slide, all by myself... no problem and I am not scared.
There was so much to see at the part and when I was not on the big slide, I was running around and pointing at all the things, I wanted to see.
The park is right next to a school and in a corner of the part, they have created a natural area and there were benches and a desk for the teacher. I would love to go to this school. Imagine, a classroom outside... I could be outdoors all day long!
What a great weekend. Hope to do this all over again soonBenjamin
No comments:
Post a Comment