Sunday, April 8, 2007

Easter Morning

Last night, we started preparing for Easter. We boiled some eggs and mixed colors. I helped out for a little bit, but gave in and went to bed. I was running a high fever last night and didn't feel well at all. Final result:
This morning, when I woke up and ran out into the hallway, this is what I saw: A big basket full of Easter stuff.
Dad helped me unpack the basket and inside was a soccer ball. It was a real ball, the kind that big boys use. A water bottle and lots of candy too!!
Then, it was breakfast time and I made pancakes for mom and dad.
The pancakes were cool! I got a Mickey pancake. Mom's was an SUV that looked like a hippo and dad insisted his was a bear!
Finally: The hunt for eggs was on! I found eggs all over: on the sofa, by the TV, on the table..... there were lots and lots of eggs
When I had found all of them, I opened them up to see if anything was inside. And there was!! In some of the eggs, i found money inside!!
Aunt Elsa had sent me an Easter egg and it was full of candy...yummi!!!
Happy Easter!

Benjamin

No comments: