Sunday, April 29, 2007

Donuts

It does not matter how hard you try to convince me to sleep in late in the mornings. I want to get out of bed early and get busy - the minute I wake up. I don't have time to sleep in, there is too much to see and do. I still prefer to wake up really early on Saturdays and Sundays. At 7am, I am dressed and ready to go outside an play.I know how the world works. I grab the keys and unlock the door. Actually, the car key is pretty handy, it is a universal key and works on all locks. Now, I just have to learn how to turn the door knob.
Well...... are you coming?????..........
Half way there..... I made it out into the garage. Unfortunately, I am still too short to reach the garage opener. You all just wait until I can reach that button!
Finally!!!... We pulled out the bikes and my buggy and headed over to the local kolache place.
Mmmmmm.... doughnuts..... It's worth it every time!!!
Benjamin

No comments: