Saturday, April 7, 2007

Grocery shopping

It was a little cool in the house to wake up this morning. So, I decided it was much better to get cosy in mom's and dad's bed and watch cartoons. When I made it out into the kitchen, dad was making breakfast. After breakfast, we all got ready to go grocery shopping.

While waiting for the others to get ready, I decided to go through the Easter basket one more time, in case there was something I'd overlooked. On Thursday, we went Easter Egg Hunting at daycare. I found a lot of eggs and some candy too.
There were many people at the store, but I was a good boy and sat still in the basket and smiled to the people walking by. I got to put a few items in the basket. I also got to try on some sun glasses. I looked cool!!
Oh, and the cowboy hat too!!
I had to wait again while they checked out the groceries. But, this time, I got to drive a big truck outside the store. It was pretty cold outside and I got to wear my warm sweater.
I helped carrying the groceries in to the house and also got to help out putting them up. After lunch, I said hello to grandma. She was in the computer! But, at that time, I was really tired and fell asleep in the middle of the conversation.

Benjamin

No comments: