Sunday, April 29, 2007

Big boy bed

Lately, I have not been sleeping well at all, I don't know why. Often, an arm or leg gets stuck in between the bars in my crib. So, I am now on a trial period: Sleeping in my big boy bed. We changed my bed from a crib to a real bed. I was so excited and crawled into it right away and played in it too. I hope this will help me sleep at little better. I would love to keep my big boy bed.
I have not fallen out of the bed yet, hurray for me. OK, I do admit, there is a board on my bed and it helps me stay in bed, even if I roll around. I know how to climb out of bed. There have been several occasions, when I pretend to be asleep and right after mom or dad leave the room, I run behind them with a big grin on my face. Ha ha!! During the night, we have night lights from my room into mom's and dad's room - just in case. But, so far, I have stayed in my bed at night.
Benjamin

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a big boy sleeping in a big boy bed! Mom was just looking on the internet just before looking on your blog for big girl beds for me too. She wants to move me to one this summer. It will give her an excuse to redecorate my room. I am ready for a change (for it to look girly in my room).Let me know how it goes and mom wants to know where you got the bed.

Love,Mary