Friday, April 20, 2007

A day with Dad

I got to stay at home with dad today. He had a lot of work to do in the yard and needed help, so I stayed at home to help out. I put on my work clothes and we headed over to Lowe's for flowers and dirt.
When we got what we needed at Lowe's, we headed over to McDonald's. I ate a lot and when we were done eating, I hit the play area.
I walked and crawled through all the colorful pipes and played hide and seek with dad.
And I tried the slide.Finally, we headed back home. We had a lot of work ahead of us. I helped out spreading the dirt and I planted flowers in a pot - all by myself.
When we were done, I had dirt all over and had to change clothes. Later, mom came home and we had dinner. I am doing really well. I put my plate and cup on the table and when we are done eating, I bring my dirty plate and cup back over to the sink. Sometimes, I also put the dressings and drinks back into the fridge. When dad goes back to work, I will be the man of the house!

Benjamin

No comments: