Dad and I spent Friday at home, working on the house. We finished the tile floor in the closet and then we did fun things like building my hot wheel track.

Tomorrow (Sunday) there is a neighborhood Easter egg hunt and we are going! Since Easter was a year ago and I was only a little boy back then... and because we wanted to have some fun, dad hid some eggs and the hunt was on. I found all the eggs and in some of them, I found cash.

This morning, we headed over to Pasadena, "picked up" grandma, granddad and Mary and then we all headed over to
Kemah Boardwalk. We did all the rides: train, submarine, merry go round and airplanes. The weather was great, it was sunny and warm.

Grandma, granddad and Mary left early. After they left, we headed over to the Cadillac Bar for lunch. We sat on the upper deck and watched all the boats sail by. At first, we had an umbrella at our table. But, a breeze picked it up and it flew over to the next table. Luckily no one was hurt, but I have never seen waiters move this fast and efficiently: They either removed or folded up all the other umbrellas.

On one boat, we saw a dog in a life vest....
hmmm interesting

See, here is the train, we rode in.

After lunch, we hit the rides again. After trying most of them one more time, we decided to head home. We stopped in Pasadena and I played with everyone for a little bit.

Gizmo and I had a little disagreement about one of his toys.

Grandma and Mary.

Granddad, Mary and I played with the tracks and all the other toys. I wanted to stay there and didn't want to go home.... at all. Mom and dad tried to talk me into leaving, then they pretended to leave, but I just waved back at them and said see you. Their last attempt was to ask if I could stay and then they could take Mary instead... to this I fully agreed. Unfortunately, I didn't get to stay... protesting, I was carried out to the car.

Tomorrow is Easter Egg Hunt Day and I am ready to find those eggs!!
No comments:
Post a Comment