Sunday, March 30, 2008

Old McDonalds Farm

It was supposed to rain this weekend and on Saturday, we didn't want to take any chances and stayed at home. Guess what, we didn't see a single drop of rain, it ended up being sunny and warm outside. So, Sunday morning, we packed our bags and headed down the street to Old McDonald's Farm. We were there right when they opened up the gates and we were the only ones there for a good while. All the animals said good morning and stretched their legs and wings. Some even showed off.We did just about everything there is to do there. We rode the train..... several times. Every time the conductor rang the bell, I dropped everything and ran straight over to the train.
This is where I am going to work one day.
We tried to catch crawfish and almost caught a few. They would grab the bait, but then they fell off as we pulled them out of the water
I fed Bambi some breakfast.
And Bambi's mother too.
Loved the rabbits!!! I visited them many times and fed them lots and lots of food.
I pretended to ride a horse.
And I got to sit on a real horse.
I made a new friend, who kept following me around.
I didn't like having to peek through the fence, and started climbing up on it in order to see over it. Finally, we found all the balls. I jumped, jumped and jumped for at least a whole hour.
I had such a great time and didn't want to go back home. We were there for 4 hours and I fell asleep in the car on our 5 min drive home. I was exhausted from all the running and jumping and slept for almost 3 hours!!

No comments: