Sunday, March 16, 2008

New bike

I got a new bike today!!! I already own a tricycle, but it is still too big for me. I cannot quite reach the pedals on the tricycle and have therefore never been really interested in riding it. So, we went down to the store and mom and dad picked out a smaller tricycle, but I was not interested in it - at all! I went straight over to all the big, electrical cars, SUVs and fire engine. I guess mom and dad must have realized, I am a big boy now, not a baby anymore and they started looking at big-boy-bikes. They finally found a bike, that we all kind of agreed on. I guess the bike, we picked, is ok, but I'd much rather have the big, two person, top of the line fire engine though. Back at home, I have watched all the other kids ride their bikes and I have trained all evening. I still have to learn how to peddle... but when I do and can race around like all the other kids, I think I'll really like this bike after all.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Anna & Zack love their bikes, too! They got them for the 3 year old birthday's. They just recently in the last 2 or 3 months have gotten really comfortable on them, riding them without being afraid and up and down the driveway at top speed! Aren't training wheels GREAT?! Dyann

Anonymous said...

Good post.