Later, when the sun is out, it warms up some and I am about to melt. That is when I shed a few layers of clothes, and run around in shorts, t-shirt and still: my hat and gloves.... and one shoe.
Next morning... all over again..... layers and layers.
I have really fallen for my hats and like to wear them as much as I can...preferably all the time.
The days are longer and the weather a little better and we like to take advantage of it and go for long walks. It is still a little cool outside and when ever mom is a little cold, I am the one who get dressed in all the woolen clothes... go figure! At least, I get to wear my cool shades while cruising around.
With the sun and warmer weather comes the yard work. I am already hard at work to keep up our yard. Dad will like the yard when he comes home.
Everything is in bloom and it is such a nice view... all the new flowers.
Inside our house is also a very nice view...... specially when we are newly awake. It goes something like this: We woke up 5 minutes ago, got dressed in a hurry and now trying to put our shoes on. We cannot waste a minute, but have to rush outside to play.
We did manage to break away from playing outside all the time and squeezed in birthday party. Martha, who lives right next door, turned 10 and she had invited me over for cake. I loved the cake...I got to play outside in their back yard too, so it was fun....
It warmed up again. Sunday afternoon, I refused to take a nap. We walked over to the park and I played and played. I ran, climbed, sat in the swing and did the slide. There were several young boys and we all hung out and raced each other up and down the play gym. We finally said good bye and I fell asleep in the stroller on our way home......
My latest craze is our car. I love it! Every evening, when we come home, I refuse to go inside the house. I want to sit in the car. Sometimes, I pretend to be driving and sometimes, I'll watch dvds in the back or rearrange the dvds. Every now and then, mom will ask me if I am ready to come inside. I always say NO! because I am not done playing.
We went over to say hello to grandma and granddad on Sunday. Granddad had a bobo and we needed to make sure he was doing better. I wanted to spend the night .....just to be sure, but I could not and had to go home.Benjamin
No comments:
Post a Comment