Monday, March 17, 2008

Easter Egg Hunt Pictures

On Sunday Mary, grandma and granddad came over to visit and to hunt for Easter eggs with us. We walked over to the local elementary and had some cookies and juice and mingled for a little before the big hunt.

Here is my basket. I picked it out myself. The Easter Bunny showed up all of a sudden. Mary ran straight over to her and gave her a big hug....actually, through out the event, Mary gave the bunny lots of hugs and kisses.
I wasn't so sure about that bunny. At first, I ran over to the her, just like all the other kids. But, then she waved at me. I stopped dead in my tracks, made a 180 and ran back to the safety of my wagon. I tried to approach the bunny a few times, but I really didn't like getting too close.
Finally, the hunt started. Mary and I ran around and searched for eggs, granddad and dad helped out and grandma hid in the bushes and took pictures of us.
Yellow...... Blue..... Oooo (orange).... red... I named all the colors as I found the eggs.
Mary found a lot of eggs too.
There was candy inside the eggs and in some of them there were numbers. Mary and I both found numbers in our eggs and we won more candy.
Back at home, we decided to go for one more round and we found more eggs with more candy and money inside them. What a great weekend!

No comments: