Sunday, March 2, 2008

Tattoo

I now have a tattoo on my arm, just like dad. Only, my tattoo is cooler. I have Spiderman! It didn't hurt one bit getting the paint job done and it was over in one, two, three. I have checked several times and it is still there. Because of my nightly baths, the tattoo is starting to fade some, but that is OK, I have more Spiderman tattoos. Just imagine how cool I will be this summer: Tanned, all muscles and my tattoos!
Oh.... We've gone green.... Well, OK, literally this is our green car.
This turned out to be a long weekend for us. Daycare called on Friday and asked mom to come and pick me up early, because I had a pink eye. We all sat down and played with play dough when mom came to pick me up. I didn't want to leave. Finally, we said good bye to my friends and went home. I had to get some drops for my eye, but today, my eye is back to normal. Still, we have kept to our selves this weekend. We have managed to blow around 2.5 gallons of soap bubbles, crayon all of our driveway, go for walks, built 20 different train tracks and watched several of the Disney Classics. Still, the Wiggles are my favorite. This morning, I woke up at 7, rubbed my eyes and sang: Hot Potato, Hot Potato.

No comments: