Monday, May 21, 2007

Outside 24/7

Today, I was outside most of the time - like usual. I started the day, by playing outside some before heading to daycare. At daycare, I get to spend much more time outside now and I love it.
We stopped for some Mexican food on our way home and I ate almost a whole taco filled with chicken. I ate some rice and beans and the floor got the rest. I did a really good job sitting still.
As soon as we came home, we got our bikes and headed back out with juice and cookies. We rode around the area and went over to play at a new park. I loved the play area and got to see a couple of dogs too.
This evening, I was asleep before my head hit the pillow

Benjamin

1 comment:

the Lewis Family said...

Isnt it wonderful how fresh air and playing really zaps the energy and helps the nighttime sleeping? We are loving that over here as well!