Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Well again

Hi,

I am well again... I was ill for a few days, all though it is hard to tell in the photos. But, I know how to be ill and have a fever. I feel well and have little to no fever during the day and then, when I have to sleep anyway, the fever shows up. Sunday morning, while it was still nice and cool outside, we went out to enjoy breakfast. I only wanted a banana... I love bananas.
After breakfast, I found the artist within me. I painted with real magical paint. It didn't work on me, the patio or anywhere else...it only worked on the paper.
Dad has done a lot of yard work in our back yard and my favorite corner is under the pear trees. I love to climb up on the rocks and try to make it from one rock to the other..they are still too far apart though.
We decided to play inside some too, but after a few hours, I got restless and wanted out to water the lawn..... the house looked kind of dry too.
Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday were great. Granddad came over to play with me. We had a good time, I really like granddad. Unfortunately, I had to go and see the doctor a couple of times and she was poking me and checking me out. I don't like to be poked!! On Tuesday, when my fever broke and I got a rash, the doctor told me, I have roseola. Now, I think I just look funny with small, pink dots all over my body.
Last night, I was feeling good and wanted to catch up on a lot of things. I usually mow the lawn, driveway and street with my mower, but I think it's time to trade up to the real stuff.Hmmm....no, fever is gone!
In the end, I had to give in...it was getting kind of late.
Good night from us.
Benjamin

1 comment:

the Lewis Family said...

Hi Rakul!
Its nice to see you for once! Not that I dont love seeing your adorable Benjamin but it is nice to see your happy face :-)

Lisl