Finally, fall has arrived! This morning, when we went to the daycare, the weather was nice and it still felt like summer. But, when it was time to go home, it was cold outside. I had to put on a jacket, before we went out to the car. And when I stepped outside, I stopped dead in my tracks and went
bbrrrr. It was that cold.

We had spaghetti for dinner this evening. It was a little messy and I had to change my shirt. I guess I looked a little like a "
homie" with my pants hanging down like that. Oh well! I was busy setting the table and then helping with filling the dish washer after dinner.

A little cold weather is not going to stop us playing outside. So, we put on some warm clothes and headed outside. We played some football (soccer) and had a lot of fun. We were the only ones outside and I missed playing with all my friends.

Every time there was a wind gust, I stopped and looked at the trees swaying in the wind. They said
ooooouuuuu and I found it all very
fascinating.

Benjamin
No comments:
Post a Comment