Benjamin
Thursday, October 11, 2007
Spooked
Tuesday: We had to go to Lowes for new sand. The cats had gotten into our sandbox again. I guess they think it is this big litter box. Anyway, we walked around Lowes and looked at all these cool things. I got to try out mowers, drills, vacuums and I saw a whole aisle of Christmas stuff - I was very impressed, all though, it is WAY to early for Christmas Stuff.
Yesterday: By the time we got home, lots of kids were already outside playing. Nathan was driving around in his sister's jeep. I decided to pull out my ATV and join them. We raced and I also got to drive with Nathan in the jeep. We drove around while Delany stood on her roller skates and held onto the jeep.
Last night, around my bedtime, the door bell rang all of a sudden. We looked outside the window, but no one was there. Then a couple of minutes later, the door bell rang again. And again, no one was there, so we figured, some kids were playing a prank on us. But this morning, we had a ghost hanging on our door and a little basket with treats sitting outside our door. We had been Spooked! This is a game, the kids in our area play. Someone Spooks us and then we have to Spook two other people. So, we went out and got two baskets and drew two ghosts. But, since I don't run fast enough to ring the door bell and run and hide, we asked a couple girls to help us out. It was fun, although, I didn't like the idea of having to give up the two goody baskets.
Here is a picture from this morning. I went outside to get my goody basket in my pj's. I know by now how it goes. When I see a camera, I smile and say: cheeeeaaaaasssssee
Benjamin
Benjamin
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment