Sadly, the weekend is over. It seems to be over too soon every time! Maybe it is because we are having such a good time?
On Saturday, we relaxed, went for long walks and played with the other kids in the neighborhood. At the playground we played on the slide, swing and then we walked a little further and saw some construction equipment. Every time mom tried to take photos of me-in-action, I would sit down, smile and say Cheese!! 10,000 photos later - I am not stupid, I know what the camera is for!
OK, I did a little bit of work too on Saturday. I cleaned out and reorganized my cupboard. I have one cupboard in the kitchen where I store my Tupperware and plastic cups. I love to play in it and like to pull everything out and climb inside myself.
Fish: As you know, we got a little bowl and some fish a while back. Well, last night, they started swimming backwards and sideways and sometimes upside down. Google told us, their bowl may to too small. See, even if we change out part of their water several times a week, it is still not enough - because fish are a little messy and require lots of room! So, there was nothing else to do: we got a bigger aquarium with a biopump. We have kept an eye on the all day and they are well now. They swim normal again and they eat all their food again. I really like my fish and want them to feel well!
I am in charge of dad's car when he is at work. I am trying to get familiar with all the buttons and things inside. One day I plan on driving the thing myself! I want to be able to use it as a get away car when I don't want to change my diaper or brush my teeth!
Benjamin
No comments:
Post a Comment