See my new pajamas? They are Thomas the Train pajamas. Every Saturday- and Sunday morning, I watch Thomas go
Choo Choo! I picked these out myself at the store and I slept in them for the first time last night. This morning, I protested loudly when I had to change out of them. I wanted to wear them at daycare and show my friends!

What kind of a ship is that?? Is that dad's boat? No! That is the Black Pear from the Pirates of the Caribbean. Come on, I know dad's boat comes with a engine and it goes
wwwwwrruuummmm.

Next weekend, the neighbors will have a get together. We will all carve pumpkins. Since mom and I have never tried it before, we decided to go to the store and get some pumpkins to practice on. We picked out one pumpkin each. Turns out, it is really not that difficult, it is actually very fun. Except for scraping out all the meat and seeds. We were quite proud of the final result!

Benjamin
1 comment:
Wow! That was so good! You are talented!!!!
Christi
Post a Comment