Thursday, October 4, 2007

Work

Hi.

I, mom and dad, we all work. I go to work every day at the daycare. The photo below is an old photo. I was only a little boy back then and I was in the baby room. I am in a different room now and hang out with the big kids. We do all kinds of things at daycare: we draw, paint, sing, dance, play outside, read books, eat and nap....and lots and lots of other things. Our daycare just got a make over. We now have new, wooden flooring, new furniture and all brand new toys. I like to go to daycare and play with all my friends. My best friend is John. I have known him since I was 6 months old. Every morning, when I arrive at daycare, I walk straight over to John, greet him and then we look out for each other all day.
Mamma works in an office. She sells these big and cool lifts. They say wwrruummm when they start up and when they drive around, they say beep beep beep. Oh, and they go way up in the air. Almost all the way up to the clouds. I hope, I can get a ride in one of those lifts one day. Mamma's and my jobs are very similar. She also draws and reads a lot, just like me. But, she does not get to play outside and take a nap though. I think that is sad and so, every evening after dinner, I let her play outside until our bedtime.

Dad works on board the big boat. The boat goes chugchugchug on the ocean. When mom and I go to work, we ride in our car. When dad goes to work, he gets to ride in the big airplane, because the boat is so far away. When dad is done working, he gets back in the airplane and flies home to us. This time, he went to a strange country, where the men wear skirts and blow in these oooouuuiiiiuuuiiii pipes!
There are also big castles and I would love to see one of them. Maybe I could see a few knights and a big dragon!!Even if dad is on the boat, he always sends us emails and sometimes photos too. When ever I see a photo of dad, it really makes my day. I talk to the photo, tell mom that dad is on the chugchugchug boat and send dad kisses.
Oh, and here is dad's boat. It is a really nice boat and it is bwu, no, wuvvow, no ,bwak, no, wed...yeah, wed, yeah!!

Benjamin

No comments: