Saturday, September 29, 2007

Goldfish and butterflies

When mom and I were done for the week and the weekend had started, rather than going straight home, we decided to make a special evening out of it. First, we went to a Mexican restaurant. We had tacos, nachos, drew and made hats out of my menu. I was a big boy and sat in my chair all the time. After dinner, we headed over to a construction site, right across the street from the restaurant. I didn't find any excavators, but found other equipment instead. I made sure to walk over to every one of the machines to take a closer look at them.
Guess what??? We also went to the pet store and got a little glass bowl and three gold fish. First, we rinsed the bowl, sand and rock. Then we filled the bowl up with water and released the fish. They felt right at home.
I have checked on the fish numerous times today and I have also fed them many times - not as often as I would like to, though. I really love watching my new pets and the best part is: They are my fish!This morning, after taking care of the yard, we were filthy and hungry. The only solution was to grab a breakfast bar and fill up the kitchen sink. Perfect!!
We receive a lot of stickers in the mail today and they turned out to be a lot of fun. I decorated my and mom's legs with all the stickers! It's as if we have all these tattoos on our legs!

And, here is a photo from today. We went out on a long walk and passed up all these beautiful flowers and butterflies. I loved to watch the butterflies flutter around us and the colorful flowers.

Benjamin

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hej, Rakul! Tóki og eg eru við at afjourføra Højgaard-ættartalvuna. Vit mangla fult navn hjá Carl og føðingardag hansara. Eisini tykkara brúdleypsdag. Kundi tú sent okkum hetta? t.d. til adressuna
danjalp@frs.fo ella danjalph@gmail.com
Bestu heilsur
Dánjal Petur