We haven't done a whole lot this week. I spent some days at daycare and some days at home with dad. One day, dad and I went to the store to get groceries. Back at home, we took a break and enjoyed a cupcake. I am getting better at eating the cupcakes. Now, I only get a little bit of the icing on my face. When I was a little boy, I used to be a mess :)

The latest thing is the slide. I have a slide in the back yard and at first, I try to climb up the slide. I make it about half the way up, but then slide back down.

Today, was no different and when I had finally made it up top and was about to slide down, a motor bike drove by and I stopped dead in my tracks. I LOVE motor bikes. They look cool and they are loud and say:
wwrruuuummm!!

I have also been a good helper outside lately. I have squirted all the spiders with my water gun. I guess, you can call it pest control :) Anyway, they don't stand a chance. I got two this evening.

Here are dad's and my lawn care equipment: lawn mower, weed eater and trimmer. We have one set each.

Benjamin
No comments:
Post a Comment