Sunday, September 16, 2007

At the movies

Hi! I went to the movie theater today for the first time and I had a great time. I sat still for a record breaking 17 minutes (or so). But that was because I had a great time and the screen was humongous!!!I also felt like I was in the movie. If someone fell, I yelled out: Oouuu. When I was lots and lots of water, I yelled out (even louder): wavaaa. And then I just commented on what I saw through out the movie. After a while, I got tired of sitting still. I crawled up in mom's lap and fell asleep.The movie, by the way, was about a rat, who wanted to be a chef.
I woke up as we walked out of the theater. Since we were at the mall anyway, I wanted to spend some time a the play are. I found an empty boat and had a great time pretending Octopus and I were heading out the sea.
Oh, and I found Shamu! I have missed him since I last saw him at SeaWorld.
I am already looking forward to our next trip to the movies.

Benjamin

No comments: