Tuesday, September 18, 2007

At the toystore

Dad picked me up early from daycare today. We went home and got ready. First, we shaved and sprayed some deodorant on us. Then, we took dad to the airport and said bye. When he went on board his plane, mom and I went to the toy store. We wanted to find a Halloween costume for me, but instead, we ended up hanging out in the car/bike area. I think, I tried out all the cars on the bottom shelf. I had a great time.
This jeep was my favorite though.
I tried riding the bikes and horses too, but the cars were much more fun, so I quickly moved on to other toys. At home, I like to drive mom and dad's car from time to time. I dig in mom's purse for the keys, find the car key, crawl into the driver seat and pretend to be driving. No worries, I am not driving anywhere - I always have someone to look after me when I "drive" the car.
Oh, back at the toy store, I found a big, blue crayon. I tried it out but it didn't work. I wish, it would have worked - I could have turned our entire driveway blue!!
Have a safe flight, dad!

Benjamin

No comments: