Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Taking a bath

Every night, when it is time to head inside and get ready for bed, mom and dad ask me to take a bath. I don't mind a bath every now and then. A bath a month or so would be OK, I don't see why I have to take a bath every night? I'll just get dirty the next day anyway. I usually try and run away, hide or try anything to avoid the bathtub. Unfortunately, I almost always end up in the bathtub, regardless my efforts to stay away . In the bathtub, I usually end up having a good time. The bathtub is always full of bubbles and toys. Lately, I have preferred to play with the wash rag. See, when I was a baby, I used to wear a bib just like this.I also use the washrag to wash my hair, face and fingers.
Yeah! all done!
Ha ha ha, I heard glasses are back in style!!

Benjamin

No comments: