Since dad was out playing golf and mom picked me up late, we stopped at Wendy's on our way home. I love fries and nuggets!
Later in the evening all the other kids came out to play and I got to ride around Delany's Barbie Jeep. I really like her car and ask for a ride every time I see her. The only thing I don't like: the color of the car. I am not really into pink.
One day, I want to buy my own car and I am saving up for it too. This morning, I jumped out of bed and went to the bank with all my savings. First, we poured all the coins into the coin counter and then we deposited all my money in the bank. At the bank, they were very happy to get all my money and gave me a lollipop in return. I plan on saving up more money for a really cool car and not just an old clunker.
See all the coins in my jar?
All the Halloween stuff is already on the shelves at the stores. Mom and dad tried on a few of the masks. Dad tried on this one and said, he used to have big, curly hair like this when he was younger. I don't know. I didn't care too much for all the masks. As long as they lay on the shelves and didn't move, I was OK with them.
Grandma and granddad came by earlier today to say hello and I ended up going home with them. Dad asked me if I wanted to go with them. I just replied: Yeah!, got my shoes, put them on and headed for the door. Why wait? I love hanging out over at their house!Benjamin
No comments:
Post a Comment