Yesterday, mom and I decided to wash the car. The car needed it and the weather was so nice. Needless to say, I was in charge of the water hose. I managed to spray down one of the car tires, but then got distracted and started watering things around me, incl. mom. Ha ha, she was soaked!

The tree got some water too. I think the only thing that never really got watered was the car itself.

Mom and I had our "water wars" through out the car wash. We had a water hose each and we tried to spray down each other. I laughed, when I hit her - but I was not exactly happy when I was hit. When we were finally done washing the car (over an hour later) and it was clean and dry... well, I could not help myself, but got the water hose and sprayed it down one more time. Of course, before we went inside, I had to take off my clothes and hang them up to dry out in the garage. The day just isn't complete with out a complete spray down by the garden hose.

Benjamin
No comments:
Post a Comment