Sea World is a big park and there is so much to see. We said hello to the big Clydesdale's (horses) and then continued to the dolphins. They swam around in a big pool and every now and then would come up to greet us.
Some times they would swim right by us.
We fed the ducks and the flamingos. Do you know the flamingos are pink because they eat so much shrimp?
And then we made it to the big show: Shamu. We arrived early and had to wait for a little while. I was a good boy, but every now and then had to get up to see when the whales would show up. This was a show with three Killer Whales. It was an amazing show and I really enjoyed every minute of it.
Finally they showed up. Wow!
They jumped out of the water and performed all kinds of tricks.
They swam with their trainers.
Of course we all got a little wet.
And the whales would also come out of the water to say hello and wave at us.
Here we are after the show with a big whale behind us. Don't worry, it is not real!
We then continued over to the penguins. It was getting warm outside, so a little trip to the South Pole was welcomed.
The last thing, we did, was to visit the seals.
They had a show with an otter, two seals and a manatee.
The seals would come out of the water to say hello. At least, that is what I think they said?
We had a great time. I didn't have time to nap or anything. I was so tired at the end of the day and crashed immediately in the car. Back at the hotel, we went outside in the pool for a little bit - I guess to try and stay awake until the regular bed time. Unfortunately, we forgot my floats. See, I think I am a great swimmer - just like Shamu. I just let go and swim for dear life. I think I probably swallowed half the pool. I guess, I have to practice some more.Benjamin
No comments:
Post a Comment