Friday I went to the school and played in the kiddie park, swings, slides, tunnels and even little rocks I could throw. I was so tired when I got back that I slept 11 1/2 hours....
Then the BIG Saturday...
Took Grandma to Baybrook Mall to get her hair cut. Granddad took me around the mall in the little red car 3 times, then Toys-R-Us, then off to Kemah Boardwalk. We went to ride the speed boat but it was out at the time, so we rode the train and went back.



I saw a lot of boats.....

Our turn to leave, it was fun.....at first

Then the boat went real fast, turning and spraying water all over us so I grabbed Grandma who was closer to the middle of the boat for safety
This girl on the boat just kept dancing..... Then back to Kemah...I had had enough fun on that boat

Then it was time for some good Mexican food...I loved the rice!
I got to see this black bird fly onto the next table and steal a bag of sugar...
It took the sugar out to the boardwalk, pulled it open and ate the sugar...
Benjamin and Granddad
No comments:
Post a Comment