Saturday, October 6, 2007

This week

I have been at home for the most part this week. I coughed a lot and ran a high fever. Several kids from my daycare were ill too, so I guess there is something going around. Mom stayed at home with me on Monday and then granddad came over on Tue-, Wed- and Thursday. I had a great time at home and tried to get well as fast as I could. I felt fine on Thursday, but granddad still came over to visit me. At that time, I thing we were both a little tired of staying at home and so, we went out for a ride and then over to the mall.
I was back at daycare on Friday. I missed John and my other friends. I asked several times for: Vaa (vøggustova/daycare) and dja (John). In the picture below, John and Elisa are playing with me. I have also known Elisa for a long time. Can you see all the new furniture and floor behind us?
When we came back home on Friday, we had a big water fountain at the front of our house. We have a watering hose in our flower bed and we had turned it on in the morning. The water will slowly drip out of small holes in the hose. Somehow, there was also a big hole in the hose when we came home. It was a really big water fountain and I loved it!!
After we had turned off the water and had eaten dinner, we went out for a bike ride. First, we stopped at the construction site and took a closer look at the back hoe. This time, I was a lot braver and even stepped into the bucket.
What I really wanted was to drive it myself. But, I am still too short to reach the ladder. I guess, I have some growing to do.

Benjamin

No comments: