Thursday, April 26, 2007

Yard, wagon and lawn chairs

Hi,

Here are a few photos from this week. Dad and I did some yard work and see the result!
Here we are, the boy and his dog and I with my rabbit ears:)
Usually, after dinner, we all go outside to enjoy the evening and play. We all have a lawn chair, so we can take a break and enjoy an Oreo cookie.When ever I get the chance to, I run off with dad's beer and manage to get a sip out of it. I am still not sure if I like it or not.
I also got this cool wagon. It's big enough for two and is has a bunch of cup holders too:) Yesterday, a lot of kids came over to play with me and my new wagon.
Cool, don't you think?
All the other kids around our house are a little bigger than me, but down the street, there are a couple of boys around my age. Today, we walked down there to play with them and they own a lot of toys too.
Eventually, it got late and we had to go inside. We folded our chairs and carried them inside. My chair can be folded in to a back pack. It's still a little heavy to carry.
Good night!
Benjamin

1 comment:

the Lewis Family said...

Wow Benjamin, that is a REALLY stylin' wagon you have! All the kids here in Norway would be well jealous of you with that mean machine. Too bad you can't come over here to play with it :-(