Wednesday, March 7, 2007

Crazy weather

Hi,

These days, the weather is a little crazy. Some mornings, I have to put on a jacket and other mornings, I can wear my shorts. Soon, the weather will start getting really warm and I can wear my shorts every day - I look forward to that. I daycare, we get to play outside every day. And, every day I manage to get new bumps and bruises.
Guess how many new teeth I am getting? 8! Two are are almost all the way up, Four have just broke through the gums and 2 are about to break through. I have been biting a couple of times at daycare. But finally, they understood that my gums really hurt and they gave me my pacifier back. Now, I am much happier and I don't bite anymore.
Then, I got another ear infection. I didn't run a fever, but had some discomfort. Yesterday morning, my ear started draining clear liquid. The doctor peeked into my ear and said I have an infection and the train is working just fine. I don't have a train in my ear, what was he thinking??? Oh, and I now weigh 23.4lbs and growing. In two weeks I have to go back to see the doctor. He wants to look at my ear again and he'll also poke me with needles. They always hurt! But, dad will come with me, so I have to be a big boy.
Mostur and Omma called this evening and I explained to them how a car sounds and how the cat and goose talk. I also sent them a lot of kisses. I now know how to blow them too.

Soon, we'll move into a new home. Mom says she needs to throw a lot of junk away and she's also telling me to sort through my toys. I have a lot of toys and I have outgrown a lot of them too.

Benjamin

No comments: