Today, we had a lot of visitors. First, grandma and granddad came by. Granddad came to help dad with something called lectricity. I don't know what it is, but it comes out of the wall. I decided to go to the stores with mom and grandma. I fell asleep after they went home and when I woke back up, Mary, aunt Christi and uncle Steve were here. I only took a short nap and was grumpy when I woke up.
Later, after dinner, I got to go outside and my good mood returned. When grandma and granddad came by earlier today, they gave me a lawn mower. It says wwwrrruuummmm and makes soap bubbles. They said it was a house warming gift. I hope they don't expect me to mow the big lawn myself!!!! I have to admit: I do look good with my mower.
Bbbbblllllll.......
I had to check the mower out and tried to figure out where the bubbles came from. When I first took it outside and bubbles came out of it, I was only able to walk a few steps, saw the bubbles and forgot to mow as I chased the bubbles down. Dad has a mower too, but mine is cooler.
Benjamin
No comments:
Post a Comment