Saturday, March 10, 2007

Police Man

Hi,

See my new sports outfit? Dad likes to dress me up like the Longhorns and mom likes to dress me up like VÍF (a local Faroese Team). My god mother sent me the shoes from the Faroes and so, I made sure to get an outfit to match.
This morning, it was really foggy outside. See grandma, it's also foggy here and not only where you live in the Faroes! We were up at 6am and as soon as got light outside, I was banging on the door to get outside. It was a little chilly and I had to wear my warm sweater
When I was done playing outside, I had to take off all my clothes and was put in the bathroom sink. Time for a haircut again. After the haircut, I noticed that I have finally grown some hair on my chest - just like dad!!! Now I am a real man!! But, then I had to take a shower and had to watch as my chest hair disappeared down the drain. It's not fair!!
To make up for it, I got to wear my police uniform today. I went straight to work. I have inspected the entire house from top to bottom and it seems to be fine. I inspected the food pantry too, no problems there either. I saw a couple of speeding cars, but I don't have my drivers licence yet and couldn't chase them!In the end, I had to give in and take a nap. It's hard to be both an avid sports fan and a police man at the same time!
Benjamin.

No comments: