Sunday, March 4, 2007

Great Weather

Hi!!

This weekend, the weather was great and I have pulled out all my summer clothes and sandals. On Saturday, we had a great time and I got to play outside all morning. Mom would check on me every now and then, but I was right there in the back yard. I was running from one end to the others. The neighbors on both sides have dogs and I love to peek in to them. I also did the usual stuff: dug in the sand and dirt. I am now tall enough to climb up on the patio chairs and from there up on the table. I think I am doing a good job and clap at myself when I make it all the way up there. I don't know what all the fuss and concern is about?? After my first day in shorts, my legs and knees are all scratched and very colorful. I can't help it, I just want to have a good time in the great outdoors.
Saturday afternoon, we went driving around to look at houses. I did well and sat still all the time. When we made it back home, we decided to wash the car. There are so many trees where mom parks her car and all the birds live in the trees. Sometimes, the car comes back home all dotted.
I washed the bottom half of the car. Car washing is fun and I love to make soap bubble patterns.
But, in the end, I got tired of washing the car and ran off with the sponge. I thought the bushes in the front of our house needed to be wiped down too.
When washing your car, it's hard to stay dry and no wonder I was soaked. I got some dry clothes on and guess then what?? I got to drive the car! Every evening, I get our car keys and stand by the garage door yelling: Ba! (translation: Bilur means Car). I get to sit in the car and I go: pppplllll and steer and push all the buttons. However, after washing the car, I got to drive it for real. I sat on mom's lap. We started the car, drove forward, turned and drove back into the garage. I was so excited and I was laughing and clapping. Ok, guys... need a driver??
I was out like a light at 5.30. Mom tried and tried to wake me up, but not a chance. It had been a long, but fun day.

This morning, it was a little cooler outside and I had to put on a sweater, jeans and a hat. I didn't want to get dressed, so mom started a cartoon and I was hooked. I forgot all about getting dressed and going outside.
I made it outside after the cartoon was over and I spent all morning outside. We wanted to do the yard, but were only able to edge and trim. the lawn mower didn't want to start! Oh, well, the grass isn't that long and it can wait a little bit. I helped out pulling weeds.
In the afternoon, we went looking at a couple more houses. I loved one of the houses: There were so many toys to play with. When we were done looking at houses, we went to the store to get some more summer clothes for me. I am so big now and I have grown out of most of my clothes. I wanted to look too and in the end, I had pulled a pile of jeans out on the floor... oh ow. Oh, well, I ended up finding shirts and t-shirts and a jogging outfit. Back at home, I had dinner and made a mess, then I was put in the bath and I made another bigger mess. Later, I was standing on the sofa and looking out the window. Then, all of a sudden, I dropped my pacifier and we had to move the sofa to get to it. Mom gave me the pacifier back and guess what? I threw the pacifier behind the sofa one more time and threw my hands up in the air asking where the pacifier went... ha, ha, I am so clever.

It's late and time for bed.

Benjamin

No comments: