We've moved
Hi,We've moved! Wednesday, a big truck pulled up in front our house. Dad, granddad and some other men carried all the big boxes, mom wiped the house down and I played with grandma. I wanted to help the men with the big boxes, but the boxes were too big for me. Then, then big truck drove over to our other house and all the boxes were carried into our new house. A lot of boxes were carried into my room and they were all full of toys!! But, let me show you our new home:
The walkway into our house and the window to the guest room.
This is the view from our house. Last night, we walked over to our mail box and I saw a lot of other kids play outside. There are almost no cars on our street. When we moved in, all the neighbors came over to say hello.
This is our hall way.
Then den and fireplace. Both the furniture and walls are brown, so everything seems to be a little brown right now. But, maybe it will look a little less brown when when we get something up on the wall.
Here is dad!! He is also a little brown and matches everything else in the house. Our new kitchen is bigger and we have a big food pantry. But, that is fine, because I am a big boy and eat a lot. I would love to fill up our food pantry with Oreos!
This is my room!! My new room is a little bigger, but so far, I have only slept there. There is too much going on around me and I want to be sure that I do not miss a single thing.
This is mom's and dad's bedroom.
Here I am playing outside their bedroom window.
We have a big back yard. I have considered moving outside. I don't like to be stuck indoor all day and prefer the great outdoor.
This is the back of our house. And, I have my climber and the sandbox set up already.
Benjamin
2 comments:
Beautiful house!!!!! We planned on coming over this weekend as long as the weather allows us to.
Love,
Christi
Wow you guys!! Your house is perfect for you and I am so glad that all your neighbors came by to welcome you in! Congratulations. Rhiannon is well jealous of your huge backyard :-)
Post a Comment