Thursday, March 8, 2007

New Tent

Today, I had a great time in daycare. On my way home, I stopped at a toy store. I love toy stores!!! There were so many toys and my favourite toy was the railway. I drove the trains around on the tracks... choo choo!! I want one of these!!! Actually, I want everything in the store!!!Then, we headed over to another store and I got to ride in the car....bbbbbbllllllll, duuut duuuut, step aside, here I come!!! I had to get something for my mouth and new teeth. My mouth is still hurting and the other kids always steal my pacifier.
Cocoa came to greet me as soon as we pulled up the car. She came into the garage and said hello and I scratched her neck. I like Cocoa. Today is trash day, and I always help carrying the lid for the trash can into the house. All the duties of the man-of-the-house!!! When I made it into the back yard, I got a tent. My own tent!! Now, I can just live out doors and never have to go inside again. I can just yell, if I need anything. Life is good!
Every day, I practice throwing the ball all the way up in the air. I want to throw it up on the roof and then let it roll back down again. I still need to practice a little.
Guess what? Dad will be home in only one week!!!

Benjamin

No comments: