Sunday, March 11, 2007

Day light savings

This weekend, we moved the clock up one hour and I have been a little off all all day long. All though, I don't think it has anything to do with the time change. I just didn't want to take my nap today, there was too much going on. In stead of napping, we went over to a neighbor for lunch. He had all of his family over and we were also invited. His family is big and loud and so, I felt right at home!! Oh, and he has three dogs!!! I still didn't want to take a nap when we came back home and instead, I played outside all afternoon. I was so warm in my clothes and in the end, I got to take them off and wear nothing but my diaper and SPF 30. I kept on going until 5pm, when I crashed and slept for a few hours. I woke op for a little bit and because i was thirsty and I went back to bed. Also, see how everything is blooming in our yard these days!Here are only a few boxes. It looks like this through out our entire house. I help with the packing too and I push the boxes to where they are needed. We got a lot of boxes today from a couple of friends.
Dad will be back home in only 4 days!! He'll be home Thursday night and I'll be sleeping when he comes home! Can't you tell how excited he is to see me???Benjamin

1 comment:

the Lewis Family said...

So you guys are really moving, eh? When is the big date? I am excited for you - moving is a good adventure. Wish you were moving over this way though! That would be more fun...
3 more days for you! hang in there...

Lisl